NMHDO built 11 biogas plats for 11 women headed house hold on the project implemented with the budget secured from Farm Africa/SIDA “Building Climate Change Resilient Economic Capacity and Environmental protection role of Ethiopian Women through integrated approaches”
- Reduced fuel consumption of fire wood branches from 3 or 4 donkeys to 1 donkey per week per house hold.
- Reduced the possibility of violence against the women for branch collection due to long distance travel
- Reduced smoke and health hazard
- Fast cooking household efficiency
- House hold light source for also assisting students to study during the night times